Registration is Now Open
Register today to secure your spot.
- Includes All Meals
- Includes All Lodging
- Includes All Tips and Entrance Fees
- Includes Flights (Departing from New York or Kansas City)
- Includes All Transportation in Israel
- Payment Plan Available
- No other fees or out of pocket expenses.
- * Attendees can include a connecting flight to JFK for an additional fee..
Please read all registration details carefully and please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer any questions.
Registration fees may be paid in the following ways:
- Pay Entire Registration
- Pay Half Registration – The remaining half must be paid by May 30th, 2020.
- Pay a $500 Deposit – The deposit reserves your place with the balance due according to the payment plan below.
Attendees who pay the $500 deposit can pay the remainder of their registration at any time, or follow the following payment plan: $1,000 payment due by March 31st, $1,000 payment due by April 1st, and the final balance due by May 30th.
Meals: Registration includes all meals during the intensive.
Tips:Registration includes all tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
Transportation: Registration all flights from the selected airport and all transportation within Israel. Registration guarantees airfare from Kansas City (MCI) or New York (JFK). Note if you need a connecting flight to JFK from an airport other than Kansas City please contact OneKing and we can assist you in adding a connecting flight.
Lodging: Lodging rates are for double occupancy. Attendees may indicate a preferred roommate. Attendees who do not indicate a preferred roommate, will be matched with a roommate of similar age and gender. Attendees stay at the Sephardic House Hotel in the Old City of Jerusalem and Ein Gev Resort in Galilee.
Additional Costs: Attendees may want to bring money for extra water bottles and snacks (Water bottles can be refilled at meals but occasionally extra water may be needed during the day.) Attendees may wish to bring $5-10 to tip lunch providers during the trip.